Tuesday 10 January 2017

Vatika breast cream available in pakistan call 03335076432

Vatika Breast Developing Cream


Vatika Breast Cream is a breast enlargement cream that increases breast through natural process. Breast enlargement cream is widely available in Pakistan whereas Vatika breast cream is specially designed for ladies for smart development of breast tissue and adding extra weight. Breast creams increases sensitivity along with reactive elements towards growth.

Breast Enlargement cream provides active nutrients to body and start process of developing breast net weight. Regular use of cream assures amazing result by increasing in size of breast and attractive cleavage. Tropical herb extracts and Pueraria mirifica are two basic elements used in this cream that actively helps enlargement of women breast. Apply small amount of cream on breast anti-clock and clock wise on daily basis and regular use up to 2-3 months. Vatika Breast Cream naturally increases dead or weak breast hormones of ladies and provide additional gain in breast size and makes personality looks more attractive and beautiful.

"As most other women of Asian descent, I, too, was skipped from the big breast line during creation. I've always considered just getting surgery but the procedures are all so expensive, not to mention painful. Luckily I was chosen as a lab rat if you will. Best decision I've ever made!
After just 2 weeks I noticed my breasts started looking more perky as they used to have a bit of sag (Great!). But it wasn't until the 1 month mark when I really started seeing a difference. My B cup bras were starting to get a little snug at this point. My breasts felt much firmer and by the time I finished my clinical trial, I was a full C cup!

General Notes:

Price, Shipping & Handling for Cash on Delivery

  • Unit cost of Vatika Breast Enlargement Cream is Rs. 1999/- (for COD mode of payment, for Pakistan only)
  • Handling and shipping charges Rs. 200/- extra per unit. (for COD mode of payment, for Pakistan only)
  • Delivery in 3 days within Pakistan and 10-12 days outside Pakistan, the time may vary depending upon the location of delivery.
  • 15 days Money back guarantee.
  • Contact Number 03009066224 03335076432 03454444664


3 comments: